CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chapter 4: Batik Pudding

Ok here it goes my very last, super late entry on Eid list. I made these in 2 batches this yr. It's called Batik Pudding, made of Marie Biscuits, milo, some cocoa, nestum, etc etc. It's called a pudding but you gotta cut it like how you do it for a cake. It will turn out with a batik outcome, something like... prints. Many marble prints of it. I kinda like the texture and taste as its level of sweetness is just right. This morning of 1st day of Hari Raya I did this, my first experiment, when I was not having any sleep. Drag to do this but gotta prepare some for atok that time. And, I did it again after work, cos my cookies were running out then. Anyone who wish to order this, you may email me.



There were a few batches of this.



Haaa... Cut out cake prints.

Oh ya, some feedback my pics here is a bit blurred. I noticed that too. I'll try to figure it out soooon. My blog needs a revamp?? Heez. We'll see.

Do click on the e-photos for a clearer view.

And yes, I've open my order schedules!!!!!!!! So book your dates and I'll try to accomodate as my intensive module gonna start soooon too. And ending soon too..... Wee~ Wish me luck!