CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chapter 1: Eid done list - Goody cuppies

I got to do the "Eid done list/pics" in batch posts, easier for classification. And, I gotta choose the pics and the loading, and my eyes gotta struggle much as I update the blog close to midnight. Ok here are the pics for what I term it as goody cuppies. They aren't cookies but they are hot fav during Eid. I just realised that the wrapper is a bit too thin so it stick to cornflakes, slightly. Apologies to my customers who ordered and got a slight stick (cos I always expect my bakes to be Perfect!). Didn't realise it was thin. The uncle told me it was not that thin. I felt cheated lah seh (I seriously don't like to blame others but I too bake these for myself). Ok here's the pics. Choc crunch become a hit this yr at my house among the kids.



More close previews at http://www.flickr.com/photos/simplebuds/

My eyes start to get blurred. Will update the rest later. Tata.